The pipes are made of PE 100 RCplus material, resistant to quick expansion, and are pipes which have, along with the polyethylene (PE) coating, an added protective coating. Pipes like these considerably increase the safety of a building also in cases, when the installation itself was not carried out entirely in compliant with construction regulations.
- construction work savings - sand bed is not required,
- coating is made with various materials, which increase the durability of the protective layer - extremely resistant to abrasion,
- simple separation of the coating from the basic pipe.
- more demanding installation areas such as e.g. rocky terrain,
- underground horizontal guided drilling,
- re-lining and burst-lining of pipeline,
- projects where quick pipe laying technology is demanded,
- use in areas with contaminated ground.