16. 3. 2020
Dear business partners,
we would like to inform you that we have taken steps of NIJZ (National
Institute for Public Health) for our employees and business partners.
In a case of visiting our company, please follow the steps mentioned
1. SALES OF GOODS AND SERVICES TO INDIVIDUALS IS CANCELLED.
All customers are requested to send a »pre-order« via e-mail: email@example.com get in touch per tel.: +386 (0)3 713 62 00 or send an e-mail to your contact
person at Aplast d.o.o.. You will be notified about the date and method of pick
2. END CUSTOMERS are invited to place the order in the online store at: https://eshop-zagozen.si or per telephone
+386 (0)3 713 62 00.
3. ENTRY OF OTHER PERSONS Into the company's building is allowed only to
the marked »ENTRY POINT«.
4. Press the RING or CALL us per telephone; numbers below and wait for
- for loading / unloading: + 386 51 615 740 (Petrovče); + 386 41 640
- other: + 386 (0)3 713 24 55 (Petrovče); + 386 (0)3 713 24 50 (Ložnica)
5. MAKE SURE TO WEAR A PROTECTIVE MASK AND A WARNING VEST.
6. ENTRY INTO THE COMPANY WITHOUT WEARING A PROTECTIVE MASK IS NOT
7. At the »entry point« / customer reception tell a receptionist what
you want and wait for her/his instructions. If there is already a person at the
point of entry, please be at least 2 meters away from the person. Please be
8. In the case of LOADING and UNLOADING of cargo, the persons who bring
the goods must remain in the cab of a truck and wait for a call so that they
can prepare the truck for unloading / loading. Before leaving the cab, they
must wear a protective mask and prepare the truck for unloading / loading. Then
they have to go back to the cabin and wait for the process to complete. The
documentation has to be deposited/left at the location, marked for »document
reception«. The documentation should not be handed over directly to the hands
of receptionst, but should be left at the place marked for »document reception«.
Everyone should only use their own pen.
9. During the stay in our company, please observe the »Guidelines for a
- Before sneezing / coughing, cover your mouth and nose with a paper
towel or sneeze / cough into your upper sleeve.
- Do not touch your eyes, mouth or nose with your hands.
- After each use throw the used paper away.
- Wash hands with soap and water (or disinfect hands with disinfectant)
after coughing / sneezing.
10. Any DOCUMENTATION that you bring to our company, should be left on
the location marked with »document reception«. This is the place, where you can
pick up takeover documentation.
We kindly ask that all the instructions, responsible behavior and
tolerance be strictly followed.
WE MUST CONTRIBUTE OUR SHARE TO KEEP OUR HEALTH CARE SYSTEM FUNCTIONING.