We produce tanks for rainwater, drinking water (we have a W 270 certificate) and waste water.
By installing a tank for rainwater and seepage water, you are free of precipitation water cleaning tax, and the use of collected rainwater also reduces costs for the removal and cleaning of municipal waste water.
AQUAstay collectors are distinguished by the following characteristics:
WATCH THE VIDEO:
- high quality (made of polyethylene, suitable for drinking water and foods - materials are tested for microbe presence development (w270) in a certified laboratory),
- multiple uses (rainwater, potable water, and waste water),
- economical (reduction of potable water use -investment returned in two to three years),
- robust (due to production in a rotational procedure, the collectors up to 12,000 l can be delivered as a monolith - moulded as a single piece),
- quick installation and simple use (low weight allows for quick and simple transport and installation; the products are distinguished by practical use as well as quick and simple cleaning),
- long life,
- constant supply (organised transport and immediate delivery),
- possibility of upgrades (with standard Aplast programme - rings and connections at client's choice, sand traps, fat traps,...),
- load (tanks may be installed in surfaces where the static axial load of vehicles does not exceed 2.2 t in case of a 0.8 meter backfill; in such a case, cast iron lid of suitable load capacity must be used).
Installing the tank AQUAstay - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXJOX6huq3Q